- Increased performance; we've measured up to 4X faster applications under PHP 5, and even better performance under PHP 7!
- PHP 7 support.
- A focus on de-coupling packages, to allow re-use in a greater number of contexts. In some cases, this has meant the creation of new packages that either split concerns, or provide integration between multiple components.
- A focus on documentation. Documentation is now included within each component repository, allowing us to block contributions for lack of documentation, as well as automate deployment of documentation. See our new documentation site for the results.
- [Read the migration documentation](https://docs.zendframework.com/tutorial ... /overview/).
- [Read the recommended quick start](https://docs.zendframework.com/tutorial ... /overview/)
- Marks the package as a Composer metapackage; this means the package itself
will not be installed, only the requirements it defines.
- Updates the minimum supported PHP version to 5.6.
- Updates all components to latest versions, including v3 releases where
present. Also adds the following components:
- Removes all `bin/*` scripts.
Oficjalny wpis: https://framework.zend.com/blog/2016-06 ... ork-3.html
Release: https://github.com/zendframework/zendfr ... ease-3.0.0